Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Guy Neill

Loren Neill

Loren has passed
Condolences on your loss. May she rest peacefully. We will see her again some day

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

😢 Sorry for your loss...

Posted (edited)

Sorry for your loss also !

Edited by Steve RA
missing letter

I posted this on Facebook a couple of days ago - thought I'd list it here as well for those that may find it of interest.

We are planning a memorial, details when we know them.

Once again, many thanks for all the support.

Guy

Loren was five weeks shy of her 62nd birthday. 

We have been married just over 41 years.  It shows just how special she was, to put up with me for that long.

She treasured her friends – all of you.  Your good wished, prayers and support have been great.  I do not know how to adequately say thanks, but thanks.

I love her.

I miss her.

Guy

Guy,

I do not know you or your beloved wife.  But, it's always difficult for family members when a loved one passes.

No matter whether its from a terrible disease and you know it's coming or from an accident.  Please focus on

the great times you, she and family shared over the years.  May God hold you and your family is his loving hands.

Guy-

It is with great sadness that I receive this news. You have my condolences & deepest sympathy.

Loren was an incredible giver and one who made our sport a true family affair.

I first met Loren when she was the "Grim Reaper" at the Bianchi Cup- the scorekeeper on the mover. As bad as you did, it wasn't so bad after you saw her smile.

I will always remember Loren as the perennial range officer on Roundabout at the Steel Challenges in Piru. Every year she & Tammy would greet us, renew friendships and make us feel relaxed and at home.

Loren is in Heaven, timer in hand, waiting for all of us to load and make ready. Her memory will live on within all whose lives she touched. We are better human beings for knowing her.

God bless you.

Jim