Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
IrishPsych

Production hanger: Boss, Henry, Cr C-bax, eBay version?

Posted (edited)

I have a bladetech holster for my xdm 5.25 and its on a bladetech Tek-lok. I’m realizing it’s too vertical, too close and too high. I added a spacer to move it out and will test Sunday BUT I think getting a drop offset hanger is needed. 

The Boss has the best reviews. Seems on par with springers version. The eBay version looks rough and not polished  but only $30. 

The hanger that intrigues me is the Henry holster turbo drop. He sent me a video to show how it cants. Looks good. 

The cr speed c-bax also looks interesting. It’s not a T mount, instead slides on a bar and allows for rotation in addition to canting and up and down. All priced around the same. 

Ill get photos up in an 90 min when I’m back from the gym. 

Cr speed c-bax below 

capture.jpg

boss hanger 

Accessory_Ben_Stoeger_Boss__07391.146419

Ebay hanger

s-l1600.jpg

Henry turbo drop

rsz-image2.jpg

Edited by IrishPsych

I got a C bax because my springer and boss hangers weren't adjustable enough to rotate the holster more parallel with my body. 

I have no complaints. 

I have the Boss and the eBay knock off. Although they both function the same. I find the level of finish makes the Boss well worth its price. 

I have the Boss set up and really like it, plenty of adjustability for me and has been very solid for the last 2 seasons.

Looked at all have two Boss and work well for me

The boss hanger is by far the best gear upgrade I have ever made. I don't care about the actual holster much but how it attaches to the belt makes a huge difference.