Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
JGus

Slide milling for CZ Shadow 2

I've got a couple of CZ Shadow 2 slides I use in CO.  They make weight, but barely.  At the IL SECT match my Shadow 2 weighed 44.9 oz with a plastic guide rod.  It's been milled specifically for the Vortex Viper.

I would like to just have a window milled on top of both slides.  Nothing more.  I want to keep as much weight as possible, but want a little bit of wiggle room should I change things up on it. Guide rod, red dot, etc.

Does anyone know of a company that will do that basic milling, just a simple window on top of the slide?  Most of the popular slide milling companies I've contacted will only do their full slide lightening package, which I don't want.  Just a window on top of the slide. I don't want all the other weight removed.

Thanks.

I have a guy out here in Utah who turned my Shadow 2 around in three days. I had him milk if for a DPP a and appropriate lightening to make weight. I’m sure he could take care of this for you. PM for details.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give Primary Machine a shout (No, I don't work for or with them).  Easy to deal with.  Fast turn time.  

Any machine shop can do a coffin cut in it.

Find a small shop that does one of's.

Or ask around your local clubs, somebody is probably a machinist who will do it.