Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anyone have info on the match hotel or hotel/motels close to the range.  Also, any contact info on where to ship ammo?

Thanks!

Jason

I'm here for the ammo question. Unfortunately, I'm staying an hour away from the range (because Florida + children = Disney World).

Still nothing on ammo shipments? I'll be running them off this week but kinda need to know where to send it, lol.

8 hours ago, matteekay said:

Still nothing on ammo shipments? I'll be running them off this week but kinda need to know where to send it, lol.

You should be able to send ammo to the range. Check out the range website, there should be some info there. 

8 hours ago, matteekay said:

Call the hotel where you are staying. I have shipped to them in care of myself. No problem it is at the hotel when I get there. 

thats what facebook and not burning bridges comes in handy for.
Think I have an X girlfriend that still talks to me in roughly every area

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:51 AM, MWP said:

You should be able to send ammo to the range. Check out the range website, there should be some info there. 

Thanks!

Jason

I couldn't find any info on their website so I sent them an email. No reply yet but it's only been a couple days.

18 hours ago, matteekay said:

I couldn't find any info on their website so I sent them an email. No reply yet but it's only been a couple days.

Shannon and crew are at St. George ,setting up and running Hi Cap Nationals right now. They will probably be back in Fl. next week.

5 hours ago, mchapman said:

Shannon and crew are at St. George ,setting up and running Hi Cap Nationals right now. They will probably be back in Fl. next week.

Good to know. Thank you!

I've always just sent it to the range.

Universal Shooting Academy
4330 Hwy 630 East
Frostproof, FL 33843

They put it all in a big conex box, I think the one with the spot spraypainted on it. Then when you show up to check in or whatever you just go into the box and grab your ammo.

I recommend marking your box on multiple sides because a lot of people mail their ammo and all the boxes end up looking the same.

Yeah, totally write your name in big letters on every side of the box! And clear tape the heck out of it!

I too now just ship to my hotel and like it better. I also take the extra step of calling the hotel directly and telling them I'm mailing myself a package there. The front desk is always open, so I can get my stuff whenever I arrive vs waiting on a range to open. I don't have to sort through 90 other people's boxes.