Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2019 LoCap nationals

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, matteekay said:

Still nothing on ammo shipments? I'll be running them off this week but kinda need to know where to send it, lol.

You should be able to send ammo to the range. Check out the range website, there should be some info there. 

8 hours ago, matteekay said:

Still nothing on ammo shipments? I'll be running them off this week but kinda need to know where to send it, lol.

Call the hotel where you are staying. I have shipped to them in care of myself. No problem it is at the hotel when I get there. 

I've always just sent it to the range.

Universal Shooting Academy
4330 Hwy 630 East
Frostproof, FL 33843

They put it all in a big conex box, I think the one with the spot spraypainted on it. Then when you show up to check in or whatever you just go into the box and grab your ammo.

I recommend marking your box on multiple sides because a lot of people mail their ammo and all the boxes end up looking the same.

Yeah, totally write your name in big letters on every side of the box! And clear tape the heck out of it!

I too now just ship to my hotel and like it better. I also take the extra step of calling the hotel directly and telling them I'm mailing myself a package there. The front desk is always open, so I can get my stuff whenever I arrive vs waiting on a range to open. I don't have to sort through 90 other people's boxes.