Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate bully’s

Gomar83

As the title says. I hate the fact that my 9yr old son has to deal with bully’s and the fact that kids today are so mean and ruthless. It’s pretty sad that a good kid has to go to school with no friends and kids being just plain asses and their parents can see no wrong doing. What is a parent supposed to do?

I'm sorry your kid is being bullied, but it's not something that's new. 

We used to be able to throw some fists and resolve the issue, but those days are gone and the "parents" now don't give a damn about anything but their Facebook page, so their kids run rampant. 

How true how true! Nowadays most parents would rather pass the buck then take responsibility for there kids actions and then correct them. The real B.S. part is if your kid stands up for them self’s they are the ones that get in trouble usually. It’s a shame people are more worried about there image and not doing what’s right.

The problem I have is the school board and the superintendent are arguing about the bullying problem and the board president doesn’t think we have a problem! So far the only person that is working to help is the schools Liaison officer. It’s a ever growing problem that no one wants to try and change. Especially with cyber bullying out of control!

This Hate rant has turned into a discussion, which is beyond the bounds of the rules for the Hate Forum. Thus, it must be closed.Please review the Hate Forum Rules:http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097[note: this is a generic response]