Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving Target scope options

Lower40

Thanks for the info...very interesting...looking at your links I assume you are associated with  the Stick Shift?  FYI: I just can't find any videos demonstrating how the Stick Shift is used (functions) so I can get an idea of it's physical dimensions etc. I have cleaned the mover a few times years ago and was considering giving action pistol another try:-)

Point of impact on the mover would be sure be nice.

Yes, I make the Stick Shift. If you would like, I will PM you my phone # and explain or answer any questions. The Stick Shift weighs 3 oz., is .680" tall, .840" wide, and 6-1/4" long. To use it, you pull the shift lever out and turn it 90 degrees. Then you push it to the right side for a target starting on the right, or push it to the left side for a target starting on the left. The lead is infinitely adjustable so you can set it to match your bullet velocity. Once you set the stops to establish lead, it only takes a couple of seconds to set it for right, left, or center. One setting is good for all distances. Just aim at the X all the time, the same as stationary targets.

Edited by Toolguy