Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Louro

walker bluetooth ear bud

Any one using the walker bluetooth ear buds? What can you tell? Should I stay away?

Thanks

I have a pair, they work pretty well, but I can't get through a whole match before the batteries die. Mine are the earlier generation, so not sure if the new ones last longer.

Thanks for the information. I know the first generation had a lousy battery life. The BT model has a rechargeable batteries. Anyone else?

I don’t want BT for hearing protection, I’m already deaf from fixing Boeing’s for over 3 decades, I have been looking hard at Otto Noizebarriers, and adding different foam inserts for a better seal, as summer is coming to an end I’ll probably get some in the spring. 

https://forum.snipershide.com/threads/otto-noizebarrier-earpro-same-as-new-etymotic-elites.6870288/

Thanks for the link. I wanting Bluetooth so I can listen to music for work outs and around the house when doing chores. I don't listen to music or answer phone call while at the range. 

I have 3 friends with the BT buds (bought this year) and the batteries last so far.

On 8/28/2019 at 10:00 AM, 427Cobra said:

I don’t want BT for hearing protection, I’m already deaf from fixing Boeing’s for over 3 decades, I have been looking hard at Otto Noizebarriers, and adding different foam inserts for a better seal, as summer is coming to an end I’ll probably get some in the spring. 

https://forum.snipershide.com/threads/otto-noizebarrier-earpro-same-as-new-etymotic-elites.6870288/

I've been using them for about 6 months now, They are worth every penny I paid for them. The recommended foam insert from that link are very good as well.

I have the Silencer in ear and the rechargeable non-bluetooth ones.  The rechargeable ones allow significantly more sound in (sucks because I shoot open) but I love every other thing about them. 

Absolutely hated them. Batteries sucked, and didn’t block much noise. Even had one partially fall out halfway through a stage and was ringing the rest of the day. Went back to tradition ear pro. I do shoot open so that doesn’t help

Just got a pair after Area 3 and have used them a few times.  overall I  like them.  I dont know that they would be good for ROing a open gun or and indoor range but for shooting out doors I really like how much cooler they are then my MSA Sordins.

Been using them for the past year. Work great, batteries are no issue. I'm never going back to over the ear muffs.