Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

10 round .38 super mags

docscoutjr

I found some older posts, looking for some fresh intel. My 2011 open rig is broken so dusted off my trusty old (very old, though built by the legendary Mike Johnson) single stack.  Way back not a lot of choices for single stack super mags, so was running shooting star, which are not fun to seat at all, in fact after shooting a fat frame for the last 15 years, and almost no practice with a single stack, reloads became petrifying, literally.  I had a CRO say to me after a stage "why are you not moving and reloading" - because I am so focused on hitting this little hole and ramming it in hard enough that it doesn't bounce out that I can't focus on anything else!!! Embarrassing but true.  So, what is the current state of the art for 10 round, .38 super single stack mags?  

Thanks jcc7x7.  

Ordered some Tripp mags today, super nice gal helped me on the phone and they ship to Canada! You all down south have no idea how bad the ITAR screws us up here.  

EGW wouldn't even ship me a comp alignment tool, its a drill bit essentially, but nope, too scared of the ATF/ITAR.