Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Robertwil18

Go to 2011 Gunsmith (tri-top, lightening, etc)

Who is the go-to gunsmith or shop to go to for 2011 slide work?  Looking at having my Edge tri-topped, lightened a bit and possibly having some slide cuts put in.  Been looking so far at Freedom Gunworks and they seem solid.  Any other good suggestions that don't have a 6 month lead time?  

Who is the go-to gunsmith or shop to go to for 2011 slide work?  Looking at having my Edge tri-topped, lightened a bit and possibly having some slide cuts put in.  Been looking so far at Freedom Gunworks and they seem solid.  Any other good suggestions that don't have a 6 month lead time?  
www.gansguns.com

turnaround time is usually 1-2 weeks if his work orders aren't overly high

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I had my Edge tri-topped and lightened by Freedom Gunworks. Was extremely satisfied with the outcome, price, and service. Would definitely recommend. 

Gansguns.com did some work for me recently. I'd recommend them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MaddHatter said:

I had my Edge tri-topped and lightened by Freedom Gunworks. Was extremely satisfied with the outcome, price, and service. Would definitely recommend. 

You have any photos of the work they did for you?  Seen all the ones on their page, but finding another Edge is tougher than i would have thought.  

Gans does nice work.  Expensive, but quick turn around.

I have never heard a negative review, or negative anything about Gans. That being said if I ever wanted a slide cut or any other custom work I would give him a call or email.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have not had slide lightening from Lonestar innovations but I did buy one of their grips and besides having a great product, Glen is one of the nicest people I've ever had the privilege to do business with. 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Robertwil18 said:

You have any photos of the work they did for you?  Seen all the ones on their page, but finding another Edge is tougher than i would have thought.  

by0LmOam.jpg

Edited by GringoBandito

21 hours ago, kk4364 said:

I have never heard a negative review, or negative anything about Gans. That being said if I ever wanted a slide cut or any other custom work I would give him a call or email.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have.