Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Go to 2011 Gunsmith (tri-top, lightening, etc)

Robertwil18

Who is the go-to gunsmith or shop to go to for 2011 slide work?  Looking at having my Edge tri-topped, lightened a bit and possibly having some slide cuts put in.  Been looking so far at Freedom Gunworks and they seem solid.  Any other good suggestions that don't have a 6 month lead time?  

Who is the go-to gunsmith or shop to go to for 2011 slide work?  Looking at having my Edge tri-topped, lightened a bit and possibly having some slide cuts put in.  Been looking so far at Freedom Gunworks and they seem solid.  Any other good suggestions that don't have a 6 month lead time?  
www.gansguns.com

turnaround time is usually 1-2 weeks if his work orders aren't overly high

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MaddHatter said:

I had my Edge tri-topped and lightened by Freedom Gunworks. Was extremely satisfied with the outcome, price, and service. Would definitely recommend. 

You have any photos of the work they did for you?  Seen all the ones on their page, but finding another Edge is tougher than i would have thought.  

I have never heard a negative review, or negative anything about Gans. That being said if I ever wanted a slide cut or any other custom work I would give him a call or email.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

I had slide work and cerakote done at Freedom Gunworks.  Great turn around time and great work. I highly recommend them.  Customer service was good too, let me know how everything was coming along. 

received_760677114739050.jpeg