Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Love hurts - finally found my grips for S2

Fasthenk65

BAM!

After trying many grips (M arms, Armanov, Lok standard, lok palm swells, Hennings etc.) I always went back to the normal Lok bogie grips. They always felt most natural to me with lot's of grip. Then Armanov released the new 3d grips for S2 some weeks ago. So, I ordered them. After a week of dry firing and testing all off them again it was range time tonight. I am shocked how important a grip can be. I have small to medium hands (just too small for the Lok palm swells) but the new 3d Armanov grips are in between Lok and Hennings. Perfect for me. 

Never ever I could recover FS so fast. 2nd shot like double tap on 20 yards...

Motivated again and realizing that grip is ALL! Tnx Armanov!

IMG_4307.HEIC

Just a word of warning, I'm looking at the shape of them at the bottom and I think you could get in trouble for having grips that form a makeshift magwell, which would be illegal in production and CO. 

rMNtGs4.jpg

15 hours ago, Wrecks said:

Just a word of warning, I'm looking at the shape of them at the bottom and I think you could get in trouble for having grips that form a makeshift magwell, which would be illegal in production and CO. 

rMNtGs4.jpg

They don’t extend below the butt of the grip so they’re good to go.

D6BA4315-579B-43B1-B9D9-E64A9AFEF4B1.png

21 hours ago, Wrecks said:

rMNtGs4.jpg

Those don't extend or "flare" any more than the original rubber grips! You can see that they are flush with the bottom of the frame..

I just received my two sets of these grips yesterday, wow they are nice. The size and shape are perfect, not as thick as the Lok palm swells but a bit thicker than the hennings. I think these are going to be a great option. It’s nice to see more options for CZ grips becoming available.

3 hours ago, mveto said:

I just received my two sets of these grips yesterday, wow they are nice. The size and shape are perfect, not as thick as the Lok palm swells but a bit thicker than the hennings. I think these are going to be a great option. It’s nice to see more options for CZ grips becoming available.

Exactly what I felt. Smaller (better feeling) then the palm swells, bigger (just a bit)  then the Hennings... I like them. Lots.

Just received the Armanov 4mm grips for my S2.  Even though my hands are medium, the grip is perfect.  I also use a left hand thumb rest (Cross Armory).  I am ordering a second set of grips for my S1 (Target II).