Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Dot

Dead Hangs until failure without using index fingers

My goodness has this helped my natural automatic grip be stronger! I’ve been doing a couple sets every other night before bed and when I’m at the range my grip feels so much more firm and balanced. I can feel my pinky and ring finger pulling the frame back in keeping muzzle rise lower

On 8/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, Red_Dot said:

My goodness has this helped my natural automatic grip be stronger! I’ve been doing a couple sets every other night before bed and when I’m at the range my grip feels so much more firm and balanced. I can feel my pinky and ring finger pulling the frame back in keeping muzzle rise lower

That's awesome! I'll have to give it a try.

Been looking for something to help with grip strength. Tried some other stuff and didn’t have much luck. Thanks for advice! 

If anyone lift's weight these can be added https://www.amazon.ca/Alpha-Grips-2-0-Extreme-Dumbbell/dp/B00B6JKRSY

Thicker bar training will strengthen the forearms.

Another method, though hard on the hands, is to roll up a towel and loop it over a high bar.  Grab on to both ends of the towel and either hang or do pull ups.