Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

X-5 CArry Optics/ Prod. holster

jcc7x7

Tried RHT the one I got the gun rocks in like a rocking horse

Just putting gun in holster and holding holster it rocks back and forth (got rid of it)

Blade Tech works fine but not stable on hanger like I would like (currently using it)

DAA holster is best so far but don't like the thin metal straps that hold it on belt. (currently using it sometimes)

Hoping some one has another option they like.  Also hoping I don't have to wait a month to get one !!!!

Thanks for you input!

I’d take a look at GX Products LLC holsters. It’s a new company by a local Norther KY shooter and he does double layer Kydex holsters that are fantastic! Can’t recommend his holsters highly enough! Hope that helps!

Hello: I am using a Safariland holsters I got from Shooters Connection. My Carry Optics one is on the Safariland  USPSA kit adapter. My IDPA type match holster is a Safariland with the belt adapter it comes with. The part number for the holster is 5196-450-411. I added the Blade Tec Tek-Lok, that required a little machine work to fit the Safariland hanger.  Now I have to find some IDPA legal magazine pouches for my Sig P320 X5. Thanks, Eric

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

Edited by Aircooled6racer