Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig ROMEO3MAX

Akkid17

Looks like they finally released the R3MAX and they are proud of it! 720 retail and 600 at optics planet right now. 

I was pretty excited to see to see what they were going to come out with but at that price it’ll have be a hell of a lot better than a SRO to warrant that price point. 

Is anyone planning on picking one up?

was thinking about it but 2 things are holding me back.  I need to find out if it fits on the standard romeo 3 plate. And I've been hering people left and right complaining about optics, me included the only pistol optic I owned was a RMR that never worked.

But I still want one. This or the Romeo 2 if it ever comes out.

It’s supposed to be that same pattern as the cmore rts2 so that’s a plus but the fact that it’s currently listed for 200 more than an rts2 is I’m not really interested in jumping in on an unproved optic at an ultra premium. 

especially when the SRO is being sold by enough people for 500 for that to be the understood street price I’m struggling to see the appeal of a sig optic for $100 more

19 hours ago, Balakay said:

Because we are all chasing the same unicorn:

Slideride-size window

rts2 footprint

rmr durability

Let me know where to by this sight. I have been thinking of changing from the slide ride to and smaller sight but the slide ride just keeps on running.