Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Tron

2 hours ago, JsK said:

Personally I like the techwel better but I think it's a moot point for an NFA lower since titan is the only game in town. The titan is serviceable and better than alot printed ones I have seen.

Screenshot_20191205-125732_Gallery.jpg

Have you looked at the CK Arms magwell for the NFA PCC lower?

https://ckarms.com/pcc-magwell.html

https://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/FGW-PCC-Magwell-P5188.aspx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to go polymer and cheap on the magwell because its not one of those parts that I dont really need investment in. Most stages start me loaded. If im not, this 30 dollar bad boy does the job. And it comes with free customization! They let you put up to 12 characters on it. So i put my last name

CYMERA_20191205_224914.jpg

CYMERA_20191205_225613.jpg

Edited by Jcgatus
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Wheelsonly said:

I just installed the JP short stroke bolt and buffer in my tron feels awesome.  

Thats awesome man! Thats a beautiful cat!

So i messed around with short stroking for a little bit. Did a huge amount of testing and development. I ended up taking it out.

Reason why; my red dot moved harshly due to the distance I took away from the bolt cycle. Not to say you cant get used to it or train for it. The amount I saved on my splits were not worth the charlies I was throwing.

How do you like JP's bolt?

5 hours ago, Wheelsonly said:

Jp’s Stuff is top notch I like the fact that it’s a system. The bolt is what you’d expect from only the finest machining equipment. I’m happy with it. 

I agree. Im definitely going to look into it! Merry Christmas!

• 5 months later...
On 5/30/2020 at 12:48 AM, bootyjuice said:

Placed an order for a Tron this week. Hope I don't run into any issues with mine.

I remember they were going away with the colt lowers and onto glock. Did they menthion anything?

On 5/31/2020 at 12:55 PM, Jcgatus said:

I remember they were going away with the colt lowers and onto glock. Did they menthion anything?

They are actually offering the Tron with both Colt and Glock lowers. I ordered a rifle once they started offering Glock lowers.