Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
DaveM

Carry Optics Sight for 320 Legion

7 hours ago, Stician said:

Plus the plates are crude blocks. No radius or chamfered.

The grip tape is Talon. Surprisingly not coming off and weather has been hot and humid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Springer plate that I used to install my Razor was chamfered on the front and back side, it required a small amount of wet stone to fit and had to be inserted from the side.

I prefer my optic to be as low to the bore as possible for obvious reason's, but my biggest gripe is that I feel like im trying to look over a fence when looking through the optic. I am hoping to have my slide back next week for the SRO to be mounted.

Hello all. Well it appears I screwed up. I ended up with a Romeo 3 max. For some reason I thought it would mount direct to the gun. It does not so I need a adapter plate. I don’t see one for the legion/romeo 3 combination on the springer website. What are people using to mount this sight and where can I get one? Thanks again everyone you’ve been very helpful 

3 minutes ago, DaveM said:

Hello all. Well it appears I screwed up. I ended up with a Romeo 3 max. For some reason I thought it would mount direct to the gun. It does not so I need a adapter plate. I don’t see one for the legion/romeo 3 combination on the springer website. What are people using to mount this sight and where can I get one? Thanks again everyone you’ve been very helpful 

Springer has one almost done 

Does springer make one for the C-More RTS2? The Romeo3 max has the same footprint as the C-more, that would be the next best option.

Does springer make one for the C-More RTS2? The Romeo3 max has the same footprint as the C-more, that would be the next best option.

I think Springer does make a RTS2 plate but it’s for the X5, one for the Legion is still under development

I think Springer does make a RTS2 plate but it’s for the X5, one for the Legion is still under development

2 minutes ago, Stician said:

oh damn, I forgot he mentioned the Legion. Well... the only other option would be to contact springer and find out the ETA of the new plate or send the Romeo3 back

11 hours ago, PewPewJohnson87 said:

The RTS2, Romeo 3 and Vortex Razor use the same mounting plate. 

That's what I have for my X5