Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2020 Hawaii State USPSA 20-21June (rescheduled)

Mike, my daughter & her family live on Oahu. Depending on how much trouble it is to bring guns in for this and what the capacity rules are, we might consider going, too. I know I have given them a couple of guns and it was a pain for them to get them registered. Only a couple of outdoor ranges on the island.

gerritm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 10:57 PM, Rabe said:

Dates are confirmed. March 28 and 29.  Registration opens nov 3 on PractiScore 

Since it is billed as a state championship, shouldn’t it be a level 2 match?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

On 8/12/2019 at 3:58 AM, HI5-O said:

2020 will be on Oahu and I haven’t heard any dates yet. Don’t know which club will be hosting the match either. Maybe our SC or someone will chime in. 

Hey I have a single stack 40 frame and a Para 16/40 frame registered in honolulu many moons ago,, papers are long gone,,,   would they still be registered and anyway to get a reprint ?
Wife wants a cruise or island va ca, which I give a rats patootee about,,, but if I could shoot Kokohead one more time and probably see some old friends, would be a blast.,

8 hours ago, Joe4d said:

Hey

Hey I have a single stack 40 frame and a Para 16/40 frame registered in honolulu many moons ago,, papers are long gone,,,   would they still be registered and anyway to get a reprint ?
Wife wants a cruise or island va ca, which I give a rats patootee about,,, but if I could shoot Kokohead one more time and probably see some old friends, would be a blast.,

On Maui, the Records Section does have copies of firearm registrations for those that have registered firearms in Maui County. I would suspect HPD Records does the same thing. I believe you would have to request that info, probably in writing, and they will dig it up and probably charge you for a copy and postage. Try calling them and see what kind of response you get. Good luck, if was on Maui, I could help.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 3:54 AM, ndabrens said:

What is the date for the 2020 Hawaii State USPSA Championship?

Nick In Calgary

Match is postponed as the range is not open yet. Plus the governor has extended the 14 day quarantine for travelers through the end of June. Hopefully it’ll be rescheduled later this year.

• 3 months later...

The 2020 USPSA Hawaii State Championship is cancelled.  All match fees will be returned. Due to the constantly changing Covid 19 situation, with the arbitrary prohibition on gatherings, the insistent need for social distancing and the questionable access to our range, the match has been cancelled.   

The BOD hopes that we will return to the range soon, until then, keep safe.

Keith Kawamoto

Match Director