Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to Forum - C Class so not fast and you know the rest

Mastro

New to forum, off to another year of shooting USPSA and swirling in the bottom of C class.  Shot MI Sectional, Ryan Rocks, Western PA, and awaiting Area 5.  Classified C in CO as everything went wrong from magazine failure to slide stop.  I'm getting good at managing disaster.  Appreciate the forum

I'm all for listening to podcasts during the day. Where can I find this?

Steve’s podcast is called “That Shooting Show”. You should be able to find it with any podcast app on your phone or computer.

It’s definitely the best value right now in podcast. He’s putting a lot of thought in it.

I also listen to Ben’s Practical Shooting after dark, Firearm’s Nation, Shannon Smith’s shooting show and Shoot Fast Podcast.

Ben Berry’s Short Course is good when he starts back putting out new material and Josh Froelich’s Addicted is good but there aren’t many new shows.

10 hours ago, Mastro said:

swirling in the bottom of C class.  everything went wrong from magazine failure to slide stop. 

Good to start with what you have, but now that you're fully in, it's time to upgrade your equipment.

Sounds like your equipment is holding you back.

You NEED equipment that works 99.9% of the time - I did what you're doing - trying not to

spend too much, at the expense of have mechanical failures which will keep you at the 

bottom C level forever.

Gun has to run, if you want to get to B.     :)