Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grand Power X-Calibur Match in America?

I’ve heard Global Ordnance has the new distribution deal, is there any news about the X-Calibur Match hitting the US? Seems like it would be a pretty fantastic CO or production option with the slide cut for optics and coming in right around 41oz. But I only see it listed for sale in Canada.

• 3 weeks later...

I just posted on another forum topic .... globalordance.com does have spare parts for the X-Calibur ... they don't have them listed so you have to start a chat session or email the sales email address (Sales@globalordance.com). 

This is what I posted on the other forum topic about spare parts ... the Global people have been great to work with (and a prime source of my cash outflows for the last couple months LOL)

Just a quick note ... if you go to the Global Ordnance website and start up a chat session or email them they do have most small parts available for sale. I just ordered all of the parts less sights and a replacement slide for my X-Calibur ... the only part they didn't have in stock was the firing pin spring. Prices were very reasonable for the slide items.

Extractor $11

Extractor Spring $0.50

Firing Pin $20.50

Fixate Pin $2.25

Fixate Pin Spring $1.40

Stripped Slide (X-Calibur) $250.00

For a little under $300 with shipping I will have a replacement slide (hopefully milled for a Holosun shortly).

I didn't ask about any additional parts ... but worked with the sales guy and just sent an exploded diagram with the parts that I was looking for and they were excellent to work with.

• 6 months later...
On 8/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, Kirk said:

I have a question, as I own 2 Xcals. Where is the best place to get spare parts, and which spare parts would you recommend having on hand? 

Shot the crap out of my Xcal and Xtrim and only thing I ever replaced was recoil spring and one one of them had to replace firing pin spring 

On 8/2/2019 at 7:52 PM, Eargesplitten said:

I’ve heard Global Ordnance has the new distribution deal, is there any news about the X-Calibur Match hitting the US? Seems like it would be a pretty fantastic CO or production option with the slide cut for optics and coming in right around 41oz. But I only see it listed for sale in Canada.

Awaiting ATF approval.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...