Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate - Major Ammo ?

Nic_USPSA_C

I do not reload ammo and have been shooting 9mm major Ammo from Everglades in my open 2011.

Every time I put down my open gun and pickup my TSO I really like the feel of the TSO.  I am considering purchasing a  czechmate, has anyone ran Everglades Major 9mm ammo through one?

I would be interested in hearing about purchased 9mm major armor for a czechmate since I do not reload.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Got a Czechmate about six months ago and I don’t reload either. Been using Everglades 9 Major with no issues at all. That being said, I DID lengthen the leade in both barrels because the rounds were clearly not fully seated and definitely wouldn’t spin when I tried the plunk/spin test. This is a known and common issue you’re probably already familiar with if you’ve been looking into a Czechmate.  Pretty simple solution and the ammo has functioned flawlessly. I’ve been using a 10 lb. recoil spring but just starting to play with a 9 lb. to see if I like it any better.  

When I had my czechmate I ran Everglades, Atlanta, and teklead 9major before picking up a Limcat open gun. All ran perfect  through the czechmate. I did have to ream the czechmate  barrels a little though

imo Atlanta ammo ran the best in both the czechmate as well as my Limcat. But the cost is also higher. I stick to Everglades since I don’t plan on reloading any time soon 

Edited by love2fishnshoot