Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ways to Practice with out live fire

champ198

for me its not easy to get to do much for live fire training. the range that I have closest to me is public and not easy to get any non busy time to be able to shoot.

I do know about dry fire but really don't know if there are any specific drills that can be done with dry fire to help. if you know some please let me know.

have also thought about doing some draw drills as well, such as draw from holster and present to a dry fire and try that over and over.

also thought about adding in reloads in as well to that.

am I on the right track of thinking?

8 minutes ago, champ198 said:

for me its not easy to get to do much for live fire training. the range that I have closest to me is public and not easy to get any non busy time to be able to shoot.

I do know about dry fire but really don't know if there are any specific drills that can be done with dry fire to help. if you know some please let me know.

have also thought about doing some draw drills as well, such as draw from holster and present to a dry fire and try that over and over.

also thought about adding in reloads in as well to that.

am I on the right track of thinking?

You should buy some dryfire books from Steve Anderson and/or Ben Stoeger.

I have and use Ben Stoeger Dryfire Reloaded. It has been huge in helping me make A class. Also his new book, Breakthrough marksmanship is great when you can live fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, RAP said:

I have and use Ben Stoeger Dryfire Reloaded. It has been huge in helping me make A class. Also his new book, Breakthrough marksmanship is great when you can live fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This and

steve anderson refinement and repetition

• 4 weeks later...