Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

92x vs 92 elite LTT

Superpipe9

So what’s everyone’s opinion on this new 92x vs the 92 elite LTT. Like most I’ve wanted a beretta 92 since I was a kid. My best friends dad had a collection of berettas and I’ve always wanted one since then but I’m just now looking into getting one. A buddy was at NRA and took some good videos of the 92x and it got me re interested immediately. I know the 92x hasn’t even hit the states from what I know anyway but could you beretta enthusiasts give me a run down of what you think between the 2. Thanks

I’d say depends on what you’re gonna do with it. If it’s for competition go for the 92x and added weight benefits. If it’s for carry go for the LTT. I have an LTT and it’s a great gun. But if it was only gonna be a USPSA gun I’d rather have gone with the 92x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, shooterDrew said:

I’d say depends on what you’re gonna do with it. If it’s for competition go for the 92x and added weight benefits. If it’s for carry go for the LTT. I have an LTT and it’s a great gun. But if it was only gonna be a USPSA gun I’d rather have gone with the 92x.

What’s up Andrew I had no idea you had a beretta. Would like to shoot that sometime. You still shooting Limited?

What’s up Andrew I had no idea you had a beretta. Would like to shoot that sometime. You still shooting Limited?

Yea mostly limited. Shot some production with the LTT.. it’s not quite as good of a production gun as the shadow 2 or Stock 2, in my eyes.. but it’s a great gun and one that I’ve carried a little as well- which is something I would never do with the cz or stock2 (due to bulk).

• 2 weeks later...