Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
1911vm

steel plate rack help

I have no idea if this is the correct spot for this question. if not please move to were ever It should be thanks.

I am looking for two plate rack for our gun club.  they are used for pistol/ multi gun matches and plate matches . need to have wheels  as I they are rolled all over the out door range.  Thank you very much.

MGM has a rack on a trailer that they sell.

I saw the trailer . Very cool.  But it will not work in our application.  We need  to push it through the doors to use it on the indoor range for  plate matches.  

We took some MGM plate racks and made an axle on one end using wheel borrow wheels (was maybe a foot wider total than the plate rack) and then put a piece of tubing and hitch on the other end. I have seen plate racks mounted on good size solid rubber casters.

A lot of the one's listed above are basically the same price as MGM. Are they better than MGM ? And with free shipping at the moment 

The plate rack in a bucket is good for indoor use from MGM. The plates don't "fall" but it's easy to tell if they're hit or not. 

Thanks I own something like that,  but its not for club application