Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lost shipment. What to expect.

TravisB_02

I will remember this thread if my bullet supplier goes out of business. He is 10 minutes from my house and a stocking dillon dealer. 

Back on subject, did the second shipment arrive in good condition?

Yeah in great shape too only 2 days after I contacted them.  I came to find out that my typical mail guy was on vacation when the wrong delivery was made. Me and the mail guy have had a few conversations since then and he is also a big reloader to my surprise. So as long as he doesnt leave on vacation again i guess im good to go. I think I said already but Gallant uses a thick plastic bag inside a box inside a flat rate box with filament tape keeping everything contained. 

The shipper will initiate the claim but with pictures, any insurance payment should be pretty quick.  I’ve had to make a claim twice (both times shipped bullets) and received the insurance payment within two weeks.

Gallant does a good job of securing the package from my experience. Plenty of tape for the larger quantities and as @TravisB_02 said, there is a heavy duty plastic bag inside to keep things contained. Substantially better than where I was ordering from before. Haven't had any issues with spillage from them.