Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"PCC is not a crime" chamber flag

I think I saw this chamber flag in a blog post.  Does anyone know where I can get it.

I saw a site that custom prints flags using silk screen transfers but 'd love one that has the text embroidered on.

It brings back memories of the "Skateboarding is not a crime" mantra when I was a kid, and I just get a laugh whenever I think of it.

9 hours ago, Sniperboy said:

I think I saw this chamber flag in a blog post.  Does anyone know where I can get it.

I saw a site that custom prints flags using silk screen transfers but 'd love one that has the text embroidered on.

It brings back memories of the "Skateboarding is not a crime" mantra when I was a kid, and I just get a laugh whenever I think of it.

I have a flag with a screened on message. It has been very durable, so if you don't find an embroidery place you can feel confident in getting it done the other way. I got mine quickly of Etsy.

I shot a local match earlier today and one of my squad mates has a “PCC is not a crime” chamber flag. It’s really nice. I asked where he got it from and he told me that he got it from one of the shooters in Gainesville Florida.

Lloyd Cernelius got back to me and he does indeed sell these.  Thanks for the heads up mach1soldier.  I really appreciate you and the others taking the time to comment.

These flag were a wild hair for a while for me : ) 

15 hours ago, George16 said:

Rowdy, which specific merchant did you get it for in Etsy? Any links?

Looks like they're  no longer on etsy. Nor does it look like kooyah designs is doing custom ones? 

On 7/26/2019 at 10:19 PM, Sniperboy said:

I have one, got it from someone on the Sig MPX FB group. I believe his name was Lloyd Corny.

1 hour ago, Godzilla said:

http://www.plugrusa.com/

have several different ones from Sterling and they are nice.  He is a long time shooter and one of us.  I had some "pew pew for life" ones made and they are very cool, had last names put on the back to keep them in the right hands😀

Just ordered some for my PCC and ARs. Thanks for the link.

• 2 weeks later...

You can have one made by Plugr.   The part that goes in the barrel doesn't actually go in the barrel to melt like regular flags and is made of delrin so basically, never will.   Best flag you can buy and you can get it custom printed to say whatever you want it to say.

• 6 months later...