Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore - Exclude deleted shooters from match export?

Bagellord

As the title says, is there any way in Practiscore to get a registration list that includes the shooters' names and email addresses, and exclude the deleted shooters? What we are trying to do is create a list of regular shooters to give them first chance at registration for our big fall match. I can export a list and get the list of names and email addresses, but i can't find a way to filter out the folks who registered and didn't show up.

15 hours ago, Bagellord said:

Apologies! This is for USPSA matches on the iOS app.

I don't think iOS app developer reading this forum. You will have better odd to contact support@practiscore.com or use Help menu on the web site

You can export email from the PractiScore web site. You’d then have to go through it and scrub the list compared to results.  

I keep a list of no shows and how many times the don’t show but take a spot from someone else.

I just looked and if you are using the check in feature from the main tablet you should be able to go to import/export then export match to another app and use the numbers app to see registration for the match. If they are present you’ll have a column for checked in. 

We haven't been using the check-in feature. Looks like I'll probably just have to export the shooters list and the match results, and then use some Excel magic to drop the folks who no showed. Thanks for the help!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, you can export your data to a csv file.

I run 3 matches a month and do this for each one - I drop them into excel and then create a pivot table to examine for responses to our added questions like “Are you an RO?” And “Are you a new shooter?”

Let me know if you need more insight into ho to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk