Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Neuralizer timer beep

Learn2count

"Standby..."

After shooting my first 6 stages at the WNPL I feel like getting pie somewhere.  My friend who is a Grand Master talked me into this new adventure believing i was a good fit.  James walked me through the different divisions landing me in carry optics.  I loaded up some nice light 10mm using a 40cal recipie that chrono'd out at 1090fps with 180gr fmj's.  I had to buy a non ported barrel for my 20c, and some mag pouches but ran "newbie" with a LAG holster and single piece gunbelt.  

in the end, i only had three goals..  dont get DQ'd, dont loose, and have fun.  Im hooked.  Finished 58th out of 63.  New holster acquired for the next match.  I need more practice on finding my dot, and counting shots so i dont run dry.  

shooter ready...

3 hours ago, Learn2count said:

"Standby..."

After shooting my first 6 stages at the WNPL I feel like getting pie somewhere.  My friend who is a Grand Master talked me into this new adventure believing i was a good fit.  James walked me through the different divisions landing me in carry optics.  I loaded up some nice light 10mm using a 40cal recipie that chrono'd out at 1090fps with 180gr fmj's.  I had to buy a non ported barrel for my 20c, and some mag pouches but ran "newbie" with a LAG holster and single piece gunbelt.  

in the end, i only had three goals..  dont get DQ'd, dont loose, and have fun.  Im hooked.  Finished 58th out of 63.  New holster acquired for the next match.  I need more practice on finding my dot, and counting shots so i dont run dry.  

shooter ready...

get a 40 barrel for your G20 and enjoy, Aredondo and TTI make extensions for the mags that let you load 20 easy

welcome to the addiction