Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
jrn1975

Romeo 1 Pro

I have a x5 legion, Can anyone tell what I need to mount a trijicon sro or Halosun?  went to springers web page and said their plate wont work with the Legion. Im new to this and a little confused.  Is the Sig romeo1 pro the best option?  Im looking for the best bang for the $$ , but want a quality red dot.    THANK YOU!     (links sure would help too)

Edited by Timzrx
added info

I have a x5 legion, Can anyone tell what I need to mount a trijicon sro or Halosun?  went to springers web page and said their plate wont work with the Legion. Im new to this and a little confused.   THANK YOU!     links sure would help too

You need this plate to mount SRO or 507c. They share the RMR footprint

http:// https://shop.springerprecision.com/SP-Sig-M17-X-Compact-X-Five-LEGION-RMR-Mount-SP0245.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well with only 100 rounds through my x5l with the romeo 1 pro on it I didn't get any gunk on the glass to worry about today. the rain drops did more to irritate my vision through the glass than stuff from the lci.

6 hours ago, terrydoc said:

Like it Rowdy?

I have some work to do, honestly. My trigger press isn't helping me at 25 yards. Other than that I do like it.

Has anyone else had issues with their R1 pro's? Mine lost it's zero at about 2k rounds. Both windage and elevation adjustments maxed out in either direction would make little to no change in POI. It's currently at Sig for warranty repair.