Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
minnesota1

ELS Compatible Mag Pouches for 3 gun/USPSA

Posted (edited)

I have a lot of CR Speed pouches, but they are not compatible with the ELS systems.  I want mag pouches that can rotate to the angle I like.   I can’t find out which are compatible with the ELS system or if they are not.   I have a bunch of forks and bases for the ELS system but if the pouches come with them that is fine as well.  

Thanks for your help. 

Edited by minnesota1

Hands down Weber Tactical. I have multiple setups of the Safariland pouches, and the Weber ones are just much better designed. They’re drilled to work with ELS, and work great on my Safariland belt. 

If you pick a quick ship color, you’ll have them in less than a week. Not sponsored by them in any way, I paid full retail and would choose them again in a heartbeat. 

On 7/20/2019 at 10:41 PM, emjbe said:

On 7/21/2019 at 12:01 AM, mtruong said:

Hands down Weber Tactical. I have multiple setups of the Safariland pouches, and the Weber ones are just much better designed. They’re drilled to work with ELS, and work great on my Safariland belt. 

If you pick a quick ship color, you’ll have them in less than a week. Not sponsored by them in any way, I paid full retail and would choose them again in a heartbeat. 

I currently use the Safariland pouches, but I run matches with several people who are using Weber Tactical and they are all in love with the product. I will probably order some dedicated Glock PCC pouches from Weber soon. Both are solid options though. 

Weber Tactical has many different mounting options including ELS. You definitely won't be disappointed in Adam's products.