Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZC vs Cajun Gun Works

familyosmall

I've been debating the same thing myself.  Choice seems to between plate system and no plate system.  The last one that I had done for a CZ SP01 was with Primary Machine.  They did some really nice work and cerakote is part of the price.  

I bought a slide from czc custom and had it milled.  Took some time to get the machine work done.  I am very happy with their work.   I have delt with Cajun and CZ custom and they are both great company's. 

Both are great companies. I opted for CZC to do my Shadow 2 because I like not being locked into 1 optic that's direct milled into the slide. For $35 I can get another plate and switch optics if something better comes out. Which currently the SRO has me curious. I also think the resale could be slightly better with the plate system since someone else isn't locked into the optic you chose.

Overall I've been super happy with the work CZC did on my S2 slide and I'll likely be sending them another.

I think my turnaround for the S2 milling and lightening was somewhere around a month.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I bought the complete SP-01 package from Stuart at CZC. I got the gun a full month earlier then promised and it was far better then even CZC claimed it would be. I have had a few questions about parts and mags, and they always return call fast. I have not had any work done by Cajun or Primary, so this post is not to denigrate either company,  I just want to give a huge thumbs up to CZC.

I like the plate system, and have already changed plates to go to a DDP.

Next up, a CZC Shadow 2 in CO.........

I went with CZC for the ability to switch plates and optics if I wanted. I had the slides back well before I expected and the work is top notch just like it always is from them.

Cajun Gun Works. Crew there has always been super nice and fast. Had two of my Shadow 2's worked on by them, both have worked flawlessly in Carry Optics for over a year. 

I also like how low the Delta Point Pro sits on the slide without the plate, so CGW for me. 

I had my my CGW mill my SP-01 slide for an RTS2. The turn around time was just about two weeks and the quality of the work was excellent. But, if you think you may want to try different optics out I would go with CZC for there multi optic cut. But both do excellent work. 

I have used both.  I much prefer CZC.  CGW was two months late, and the performance I paid $560 for was considerably less than promised.  CZC has yet to disappoint.

On 7/22/2019 at 7:34 AM, GregJ said:

Me four ...

Me 5 , I'm already on my 3rd optic on my Shadow 2

started with shield/Jpoint mini sight

Vortex venom

Trijicon SRO

The RDS system has made this very easy and cost effective for me.