Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
PaulWarren

Modify shooter's member number after upload

I have a shooter who registered for a Steel Challenge match with the incorrect member number.  By the time he contacted me, the activity report had already been uploaded to steelchallenge.com.  Does anyone know how this can be remedied?  Can I upload the match again and have it overwrite the old number with the new (and not have to pay the activity fee for the match again)?

I've submitted a question to USPSA about this but thought I would ask here while I wait for a response.

- Paul

Can't speak for Steel Challenge, but that's what I've done for USPSA scoring. The USPSA upload has a verification process to match member number and name. Sometimes a member uses a different name in match registration that what is on file with USPSA. James D. Doe in USPSA registered as Dave Doe for the match. Uploader has to confirm they are the same person.

I think it is the same for Steel Challenge. For USPSA, I change it on the master tablet, re-upload to PS, get a new report.txt file and then re-upload to USPSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk