Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from Arlington Texas

RUMBLE

Hi Y'all,

New to these forums but not new to competitive shooting, although it has been six years since I last competed due to life I guess. I had previously shot Cowboy Action and Wild Bunch and just recently started to delve into the tactical side of firearm arena with the acquisition of a couple of STG58's and now a Ruger AR 556 MPR and a Canik TP9sfx , so naturally I need a shotgun suitable for some mutigun and a rig. My plan is to get back into the fun of competitive shooting here very shortly!

I will probably shoot with North Texas Multigun near Cresson as my home club for 3 Gun and the like, and Lonestar frontier shooting club/Comanche Valley Vigilantes for my Cowboy Action and Wild Bunch out near Cleburne. I will travel all over the state for a few big matches too. How about yourself?

Make the trip down to ETTS in Waxahachie as well! 

1st weekend - UML Multigun

2nd weekend - USPSA

3rd weekend - Falling steel (multigun style with lots of movement, and one gun)

4th weekend - UML Traditional 3 Gun

(if)5th weekend - special matches, like the all carbine match the last weekend of June

The range is one of the best you'll see, and the matches are put on by Sky and Ryan Killian. Sky is a world champion shooter, she knows what she's doing! 

Edited by bulldog009

Just about to say... I shoot down at ETTS in Waxahachie and will be out there Sunday morning for Falling Steel.  It's great and the people there are unbelievably friendly.  They recently put up some nice tarps at the competition bays so you don't get obliterated by the sun during the match.  🥵  If you come out I'll be the awkward skinny guy with the Silver FJ Cruiser and the blue Pategonia hat.  

The Multigun scene is strong at Cresson too and I hope to get over there one of these days.