Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

rail type optics mount

chetc

on my new shadow 2 i am doing some load testing, there are times i am getting erratic groups and i know its my vision, so what i am thinking of some type of a acc rail mount, anyone been down that road and possible suggest a mount that will do the job.

chet

on my new shadow 2 i am doing some load testing, there are times i am getting erratic groups and i know its my vision, so what i am thinking of some type of a acc rail mount, anyone been down that road and possible suggest a mount that will do the job.

chet

How will use the pistol? If USPSA carry optics, the optic must be attached to slide. Open can be either receiver or slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, GeneBray said:

How will use the pistol? If USPSA carry optics, the optic must be attached to slide. Open can be either receiver or slide.

HI Gene

mount will only be used for load testing at the range.

chet

HI Gene

chet

No experience with pistol mounts (yet). Seems to me the receiver mounts suggested above would be best.

5 hours ago, chetc said:

HI Gene

chet

if u will bye this mount your next question  will be why i can't zeroing  my cz.😉

in this mount the rails are parallel. and u need add shim of 1mm under back ring.👿

1 hour ago, Tictacticaltimmy said:

Avoid the "UM Tactical" stuff. I have the UM3 and it falls off my SP01 after a box of ammo, regardless of how tightly it is secured. Very strange tensioning system.

thanks for the heads up.. appreciate it