Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ruger 22/45 lite.

I had trouble finding video as well. Here are some takeways I learned from the few videos that helped me.

Use a rubber band to hold the trigger bar/disconnector up and out of the way until you are ready to drop it into place. 

Use the safety plate to capture the sear in the forward position. While holding this in place insert the safety/pin to capture the plate and therefore the sear. Now you can remove the rubber band and position the trigger bar/disconnector correctly on the hammer and place the hammer in the frame. The hammer will be almost sticking straight up in order for the pin holes to line up. I went ahead and place the pin in the frame so when the hammer was in correct position I could simply push the pin through. Make sure the hammer strut doesn't fall out of the mainspring cap indentation, similar to a 1911, but there is a big gap the strut can fall into on the 22/45. After the hammer is installed you should be able to push the hammer back and  it should "cock" and engage on the sear. Don't forget to put the allen retaining screw back in the safety pin on the right side of the gun.

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...