Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC pro DVD tutorials/ match footage

Ok, so there is an abundance of DVDs featuring top ranked shooters in the pistol divisions giving/showing their expert advise as well as professional DVDs of world and National shoots etc. Has anyone come across such type DVDs regarding the PCC division?

Hmmm. 69 views but no responses in 24 hrs. Looks like there's definitely some interest but no material available. Hopefully some producer will realize this is a fast-growing ,upcoming division and get someone like Josh Froelich ,Max Leograndis,Todd Jarrett, Lena Miculek etc. and produce a quality video on basic and advanced training.

Self finance one. For the right price you could get your chosen star and get all the material covered you want and hopefully make money.

This is kinda just me kidding though, as many of these people have a side gig or some other way they are already trying to monetize their knowledge and experience.

Edited by rowdyb
4 hours ago, rowdyb said:

Self finance one. For the right price you could get your chosen star and get all the material covered you want and hopefully make money.

This is kinda just me kidding though, as many of these people have a side gig or some other way they are already trying to monetize their knowledge and experience.

Hmmmm again. I have Todd Jarrett's cell #, a family member of mine has a business doing  professional wedding,event videos... Wouldn't that be interesting.

20 hours ago, rowdyb said:

Wonder what that “right price” would be.