Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS Orange competition mag pouch

3gunNoob

Hi Everyone,

I have searched and searched. I can’t find anything that specifically mentions the Orange. I need two separate pouches that can attach with Safariland ELS fork. I bought the carbon arms ratchet belt that is both TMMS and ELS compatible. I used the TMMS large for RHT holster. I underestimated the difficulty of mag pouch. Safariland 773 doesn’t have a group size for it. Is there another gun that matches the Orange footprint. HELP!!!

That is great. I will search on CZ TS and that will fit CZ TS Orange. Does anyone think that will not work. 
Double Alpha, Ghost pouches, etc. Should be able to be adjusted to fit the TS mags.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I left out one other requirement. I need CZ TSO mage pouch that I can set up for els or TMMS on my carbon arms Ratchet belt. I think the only way I’m gonna accomplish this is to find out another pistol mag (popular like Glock) that can be rigged. I’m really getting depressed about this.😢

Hi I golfat8,

I’m sorry for these questions, but this sounds to good to be true.

So let me run this by you, Safariland 773 has a “GROUP SIZE” that fits the CZ Tactical Sport Orange. Is there any tinkering to the 773 that I need to know?

Also can you provide pictures.

This is great news because I am using ELS System.

I called their customer support and it was useless.

These were purchased for an Atlas 9mm Titan 2011, which is the same as a STI 2011 in Safariland’s drop down menu. I no longer have the pistol but the mag pouches fit my TSO and Czechmate 9mm mags just fine. I snugged the retention adjuster up just a tad but that’s it. I bought these from Midway USA BTW.

414254467.jpg

414254466.jpg

If your wondering why I set up my mag pouch at a weird angle, check out Travis’ mag change...

Edited by igolfat8

Just ordered Safariland 773 for STI 2011 with ELS fork. This is for CZ TS Orange. Thanks Igolfat8 for pictures. I wanted 771’s but were out of stock and have match 7/13. Now I can pull mags and add shotgun caddies for shotgun jungle run.

9 hours ago, obsessiveshooter said:

I use safariland 771s for my TS.  I can't imagine anything really working better, so it's nice that they are cheap.  I'm wondering if the shorter body of the 773s will have the retention you need when running in 3gun.  Good luck!

What belt and attachment do you use? I like the els system because it’s almost like a spacer but I don’t like the safariland belt. 

Hi Obsessiveshooter,

yes I wanted 771’s but they were out of stock. I just received the 773’s and they fit. I can tighten them down to the point where I can’t even get them out. So we’ll see. I’m gonna order the 771s when the are available.

Hi Superpipe9,

I went with the  Carbon Arms Ratchet belt. I can hold both ELS and TMMS. Plus the ratchet works great.

What belt and attachment do you use? I like the els system because it’s almost like a spacer but I don’t like the safariland belt. 
I use a regular double layer 1.5" shooting belt, since I only shoot uspsa. The attachments are the thin plastic integrated ones that came on the mag pouches, which is fine for my build. A thicker waisted person might appreciate them sitter further from the belt though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hey Gentlemen,

This is the first time I ever used a forum and it’s really great how many answers there are for me. I want to thank Igolfat8 for his advice (with pictures). I think I annoyed him with my barrage of questions. LOL. I think there are times when people give bad advice that can be costly if acted upon. In this case, I ordered right away and am set for match on Saturday.

No, you were not annoying and I’m glad I was able to help you in the limited amount of time you had. Best of luck Saturday. Please follow up and let us know how you did and how the mag pouches worked out for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

South Carolina 95 degree weather knocked the ?$&@ out of me. Mag holders were fine. Ran with them and they never gave me a problem. I took 25th out of 43. Did take 8th on long range AR and pistol. I made some dumb decisions from delirium (forgot to hydrate on last 2 stages). I changed out pistol mags and holster for shotgun caddies and forgot to load them all. LOL. Ran out of shells on jungle run. Came in 40th. Learned my lesson.

Sorry for off topic,

I have to get an umbrella attached to my 3 gun wagon. The sun in South Carolina is brutal. I have the ozark trail folding wagon. I don’t want to reinvent the wheel. I need to getter dun “South Carolina slang”. Lol, not bad for the Bronx