Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP-01 best adjustable sight?

regor

Hi y'all,

I've decided I'm giving up on my SP-01 Tactical's suppressor height sights; I got a custom height Dawson front sight that is a massive improvement over the factory sights, but I still don't love them in comparison to my P-01 or TSO and have a much harder time getting proper vertical alignment with the super tall front post. 

I really like the adjustable rear on my TSO. I know there are more concerns of breakage with adjustable sights, but it seems worth the trade off to me. What is the best adjustable sight set for the SP-01 platform? 

Thanks! 

I have the CZC adjustable rear sights on my Shadow 1s.  I use it with a Dawson Front sight combo.  The rear sights do tend to break though and one of my buddies had it break during Nationals.  Fortunately, he had a backup slide.  I have not had mine break so I guess I'm lucky.

These are similar and fit the SP-01 although as the review states, the front sight is almost suppressor height level.

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/front-and-rear-sights/cz-rear-sights-all/cz-adjustable-rear-sight/zdl-75-adjust-rear-front-sight.html