Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Patriot Defense?

Steve-O

On 6/30/2019 at 9:50 AM, Truckin_Thumper said:

I am glad y'all had a good encounter. 

I sent an email asking to take my money for things I am not sure what I needed. 

Nada....nothing....zip. 

I will find stuff elsewhere if they cant answer an email in less than 5 months. 

Apologize on the lack of comms back to you sir. We’ve had hell with emails in the past going to junk and being sent to spam. While that’s no excuse please never hesitate to call the shop and we’ll be happy to take the time to talk with you. 

I called them as it was more of an impulse buy. I was only checking to see if they had a Limited Custom in 9mm in stock and next thing I knew I was a few bucks lighter in the wallet. 

It was impressive that they could do the work I wanted and get the pistol shipped it about 2 weeks. I've been able to resist so far in getting a twin in 40. 

PD is great, I'm about to pull the pin on another Stock 2 with them and at some point I'd love to have one set up for CO.  Pretty cool to have a vendor who's active on here and willing to offer advice on getting these things running.  

On 7/17/2019 at 3:47 PM, B21 said:

PD is great, I'm about to pull the pin on another Stock 2 with them and at some point I'd love to have one set up for CO.  Pretty cool to have a vendor who's active on here and willing to offer advice on getting these things running.  

Due to the relative obscurity of Tanfoglio in the US (thanks EAA!) it is nice to have a "one stop shop" like Patriot Defense.

Great timing, just sent in a Team Gold to be tuned with trigger job, barrel fit, no I shoot with no comp, Have a very toasted inner ear, Comps mess it up bad, that said love the weight of TG with C-More. Any body need a V12 Comp, w- Barrel?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All you guys are awesome! We cant begin to thank y'all enough for the business, support, and kind words. Customer service is not an easy field to dabble in but  having customers like y'all make it that much more rewarding. Its easy to get bogged down and focus on the negative in things. We're not perfect and sometimes items get overlooked or items go out of stock for longer than we would like. You have my word that we'll do everything possible to make it right and make sure you feel that you do matter to us..... because you DO! Thanks gain for the support and continued business!

-JoAnna