Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Patriot Defense?

Steve-O

Has anyone dealt with Patriot Defense as far as work goes? I was going to send my Limited Custom to Henning for trigger work but Iam within driving distance of Patriot Defense. Instead of dealing with shipping I was thinking of taking the gun to Patriot instead. 

32 minutes ago, Truckin_Thumper said:

I am glad y'all had a good encounter. 

I sent an email asking to take my money for things I am not sure what I needed. 

Nada....nothing....zip. 

I will find stuff elsewhere if they cant answer an email in less than 5 months. 

Sorry about your experience. They answer the phone and Facebook messages fast. My Stock 1 was amazing when it came back. 

Understood. I have sometimes not received work emails due to filters or somehow going to spam. I’m glad the people called me or else I would have never known they reached out. There are so many tools to reach out to people now. 

13 hours ago, Steve-O said:

Has anyone dealt with Patriot Defense as far as work goes? I was going to send my Limited Custom to Henning for trigger work but Iam within driving distance of Patriot Defense. Instead of dealing with shipping I was thinking of taking the gun to Patriot instead. 

Do it. You’ll be happy.

1 hour ago, Posvar said:

Understood. I have sometimes not received work emails due to filters or somehow going to spam. I’m glad the people called me or else I would have never known they reached out. There are so many tools to reach out to people now. 

Like a phone call?

They’ve always been quick to answer my voicemails. During business hours I’ve always been able to talk to someone right away. Great folks!

1 minute ago, V2plus25 said:

Like a phone call?

They’ve always been quick to answer my voicemails. During business hours I’ve always been able to talk to someone right away. Great folks!

Yes! Didn’t want to be too obvious. Lol. I’m excited for the OP to get this work done ASAP!

11 hours ago, Truckin_Thumper said:

I am glad y'all had a good encounter. 

I sent an email asking to take my money for things I am not sure what I needed. 

Nada....nothing....zip. 

I will find stuff elsewhere if they cant answer an email in less than 5 months. 

I would suspect you used a bad email address or the isp had a glitch.  They respond quickly.

They are a reliable source for parts for Tanfos and they are great to deal with in person if you can.

They also work on other pistols and have great rifles too,,,

I have never had any trouble getting ahold of them in normal business hours,,,

On 6/30/2019 at 9:21 PM, johnbu said:

I would suspect you used a bad email address or the isp had a glitch.  They respond quickly.

Things can happen and messages can get lost, but they have always responded to me within the same week or much sooner. I know I am not getting special expedited treatment because I tend to be a pain in the ass and a tightwad.