Shot a 320 X5 Legion today!

VU2AKILL

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used 100rds to sight it last week at an indoor, dryfired and took it to a match today. I’m coming from Stock 2 so I need more time to feel one with it. Legion shoots flat.

http://

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Stician said:

I used 100rds to sight it last week at an indoor, dryfired and took it to a match today. I’m coming from Stock 2 so I need more time to feel one with it. Legion shoots flat.

http://

AW! Ontelaunee!!

Looks flat 

Thanks Alma. Once my dots arrive there will be a new learning curve but so far I like the balance, stock trigger and the grip. Grip width and back of slide profile and height reminds me of 2011’s. I sold my Tanfos already.

Here is video from same match (he transferred the X5 Legion grip module to regular X5, shooting CO). His hat cam is more "straight on" and you can get a different perspective of the muzzle. Doesn't appear any flatter shooting than a Shadow 2 or Stock 2 to me.

I like how flat it shot- what are the loads you shot?

124gr Ibejiheads, WST and S&B primers. I don’t remember exactly the powder weight, it’s been a few years since changed my load. WST is similar in speed to VV N320, maybe a touch faster.

38 minutes ago, Stician said:

124gr Ibejiheads, WST and S&B primers. I don’t remember exactly the powder weight, it’s been a few years since changed my load. WST is similar in speed to VV N320, maybe a touch faster.

thank you

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, touji said:

Has anyone tried to undercut the trigger guard on the legion grip? It feels a little funny with how flat it is on the support hand.

They file, Dremel, and sand with out a problem