Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Aftermarket Glock frames

lgh

Who is making those aftermarket complete Glock frames (lowers) with variable back straps, etc? Is it just Lone Wolf and Grey Ghost or are others in the game? Anyone have experience with them? I am specifically interested in those where you detail strip your Gen 3 17  lower and put those parts in the aftermarket frame, put on slide, and go.

Edited by thompsoncustom

I built a lone wolf lower a few years back for my Glock 35. It never had any fit issues with the factory parts. Some of the mags wouldn’t drop free so i lightly sanded the magwell to fix it.  The only minor issue was the tactical rail. It didn’t play well with the Serpa holster and kept breaking pieces where the rail and holster merged. In retrospect I am so used to the Glock grip angle I keep going back to it.

the CCF frame which used to exist was pretty good.. until it would break. My stainless G35 weighed in at 44 oz with that frame. 

A couple of years ago, there was a company that was gonna make an aluminum frame. They looked great and came in a few different colors. Unfortunately that was the last I heard of them. I was looking forward to getting one.