Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member from Dallas TX

Hello all,

New shooter from Dallas TX.  I'm new to competition shooting but am excited to pursue it as a serious hobby for the foreseeable future.  I'd like to do some USPSA matches but there's not much opportunity to do that in the Dallas area, so I'm gearing up to focus on Multi-gun.  There's plenty of 3 Gun and UML matches in my area, but I'm missing a good shotgun and caddies.  

So far I've only shot a Falling Steel match, which was a blast.  If you're in the area, I've got a membership to Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions in Waxahachi and am always looking for people to train with.  

Currently equipment includes;

• Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS with TTI Grandmaster Connector kit, x3 TTI Basepads, and pretty soon an Apex Tactical trigger shoe and trigger bar.  
  • Aero Precision AR build with 16" Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile w/ 1:8 twist, Spike's tactical BCG, Hyperfire Trigger, JP Silent Captured Buffer and Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8X .  

WELCOME.. Look up NTXLF on face book~ North texas lead farmers.. were a large group of shooters in dfw.. You will see a few of us at all types of matches around here... and some of us shoot international ( I shoot IPSC)  

21 hours ago, Loudgp said:

WELCOME.. Look up NTXLF on face book~ North texas lead farmers.. were a large group of shooters in dfw.. You will see a few of us at all types of matches around here... and some of us shoot international ( I shoot IPSC)  

Thanks I'll check out the FB page!  

23 hours ago, Mojo_Hand_052 said:

Hello all,

New shooter from Dallas TX.  I'm new to competition shooting but am excited to pursue it as a serious hobby for the foreseeable future.  I'd like to do some USPSA matches but there's not much opportunity to do that in the Dallas area, so I'm gearing up to focus on Multi-gun.  There's plenty of 3 Gun and UML matches in my area, but I'm missing a good shotgun and caddies.  

So far I've only shot a Falling Steel match, which was a blast.  If you're in the area, I've got a membership to Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions in Waxahachi and am always looking for people to train with.  

Currently equipment includes;

• Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS with TTI Grandmaster Connector kit, x3 TTI Basepads, and pretty soon an Apex Tactical trigger shoe and trigger bar.  
  • Aero Precision AR build with 16" Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile w/ 1:8 twist, Spike's tactical BCG, Hyperfire Trigger, JP Silent Captured Buffer and Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8X .  

There is more USPSA than you think........ETTS puts on USPSA and 3gun matches.  Cross Timbers Action Shooting Assn. puts on USPSA and IDPA matches around the Fort Worth area.  And there are a couple ranges in Collin County doing USPSA and IDPA matches.

On 6/29/2019 at 12:07 PM, RangerTrace said:

There is more USPSA than you think........ETTS puts on USPSA and 3gun matches.  Cross Timbers Action Shooting Assn. puts on USPSA and IDPA matches around the Fort Worth area.  And there are a couple ranges in Collin County doing USPSA and IDPA matches.

Thanks!  I also keep forgetting that Practiscore is a thing and I can just search for matches in my local area. 😔