Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canik Mags and 507

pbc44

Just picked up a SFX and had some trouble mounting a Holosun 507.  507 is fine but had to force the screws in to mount it to their plate.  Anyone else have a problem?

Also mags don't want to drop free - any ideas?

Edited by pbc44
spelling

Don't know about the Holosun, are you using the right screws? My TP9SFX had problems with mags dropping free. It's an easy fix. There are vertical ribs on each side of the mag well. The mags drag on them.  I ran a file in and out of the grip until the mags drop out cleanly.

Thanks, I'll do it.  I had the Holosun on an M & P Core and the holes lined up perfectly they are off a slight bit on Canik's # 2 plate.  Thanks again.

Edited by pbc44
spelling

Thanks, I'll do it.  I had the Holosun on an M & P Core and the holes lined up perfectly they are off a slight bit on Canik's # 2 plate.  Thanks again.

Send Canik a email and my guess would be they will ship you a new plate. They had no issues sending me some missing screws and the updated/lighter recoil spring that came out not to long ago. Also sent me a new firing pin on my last Canik before I sold it. I forget if there is a number you can call or it may be just through email. Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk