Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Turning a Single Action CZ to Double Action (first shot)

slavex

1 hour ago, slavex said:

Anyone ever had a TS frame or similar cut to accept the trigger bow from a Shadow? Yes, I want a Double Action first shot TS or Czechmate. 

🙉🙉🙉

yes it's possible.but it doesn't worth if this will not be in mass production.

TS in DA  can be the best production gun. 

tired  to  break sh2  frames?😀

We had this come up over on the OGCZ forums not too long ago. The inside of the TS frame is overly wide for a 75's trigger bar, there would be extra space that might need to be buffered on the sides somehow. There is not enough space under the sear cage and above the frame for a DA/SA disconector to fit during its DA travel. The TS sear cage is noticeably taller than a 75s taking up some of the needed space for a disco. This may be able to be cut to provide space though. There is a trigger bar slot on the left side of the TS frame that may need to be filled in so that a 75s trigger bar spring dose not get caught in it.

It dose look like a TS frame will take a 75s Trigger Bar Spring. It also looks like a DA/SA trigger, trigger spring, trigger pin set up would work. It is interesting that the TS frame looks to be designed to accept these parts.

To be clear, i am guessing on some of these points i have not attempted to actually complete a conversion. It is not unlikely that there are other factors that i have missed.

Edited by Tok36

15 hours ago, yigal said:

🙉🙉🙉

yes it's possible.but it doesn't worth if this will not be in mass production.

TS in DA  can be the best production gun. 

tired  to  break sh2  frames?😀

Yigal on my 3rd S2 now, first 2 had over 30000 rounds, never a problem. Skoda metal seems to be strong 🙂

6 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

Yigal on my 3rd S2 now, first 2 had over 30000 rounds, never a problem. Skoda metal seems to be strong 🙂

stronger than Fiat but not strong enough  like GMC 😀 yes Skoda not bad at all.

i hope that they improved their special air metal castings and now they have  more metal than air in frames.

Edited by yigal

ahh of course the TS mags are wider aren't they, so a regular Shadow trigger bar wouldn't work. Hmmm this will require more work. I know the sear cage is a lot different, but I also know the Shadow sear cage will drop right in, as the TS one will fit in a Shadow, with the trigger bar removed. maybe the idea of just fitting the TS slide to a Shadow 2 frame like Robin did is a better idea still. 

32 minutes ago, slavex said:

ahh of course the TS mags are wider aren't they, so a regular Shadow trigger bar wouldn't work. Hmmm this will require more work. I know the sear cage is a lot different, but I also know the Shadow sear cage will drop right in, as the TS one will fit in a Shadow, with the trigger bar removed. maybe the idea of just fitting the TS slide to a Shadow 2 frame like Robin did is a better idea still. 

sh2 sear cage in TS will fit .to make new trigger bar is no big problem.

just fitting TS  slide  to sh2 frame is the easiest way for u .every one can do it. 😀

but more challenge is to make TS  DA gun . u must spent money on something.🤣

Edited by yigal