Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
urmaker45

Cr speed vs daa racers

Looking to buy either one of these to run limited. I’ve been highly recommended the cr speed just wondering what you guys think ? It will be for a 2011 and be ran on a daa belt . I’ve thought about the daa racemasters but I can’t get to the point of spending 60 per mag . 

Daa racers are what I use, they are adjustable, and you can run bullets out. I prefer bullets out and have not had any issues for about 2 years. They are installed on a Daa belt as well and fit perfect, nice and tight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've never used Cr speed bit see a bunch of people use them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DAA Racemasters work very well but will loosen up over time. Keep the hex wrench in your range bag.

Used to use the race masters, im a DAA fan. But my newest rig I put my previous racer pouches back on. They are just smoother,  the masters have metal to metal contact and can be draggy but the all plastic racers ars slick. Eventually ill get the Alpha X pouches to complement the holster. They are lined inside so they are slick and have the extra adjustability I like. Can't speak for the CR's but a lot of people run them. They must be pretty good too.

Racers or cr speed

I've got both don't really feel any different.

Started with the CR Speed and switched over to the Racers, the Racers are just ......... smooth as butter

On 6/25/2019 at 12:25 AM, CoyoteMW said:

DAA Racemasters work very well but will loosen up over time. Keep the hex wrench in your range bag.

+1

Both work. 

Shooting Single Stack I like the DAA just because they are smaller.  Have a set of CR Speed on my limited rig and like them just fine.

I like the racers a lot. I like them better than the race masters, price not withstanding.  I haven’t played with the alpha x pouches. 

I started with cr speed   They eventually got to the point where I couldn’t tighten them down enough to keep them from moving when I hit the pouches on reloads. 

I like the cr speed pouches.  To be honest, I actually have the clones of them... the JR Speed mag pouches.  At half the price, it's a no brainer.  They are super high quality, especially if you get the new style ones.  I got them when I was visiting the Philippines shooting the Bolo Cup (level 3 ipsc.  I sucked).  I paid about 30 bucks U.S.D.  

I know they ship worldwide.  Honestly man... you're not going to go wrong either way.  

kg  

Having a hard time making my CR speed on belt #2 'just right' with Tanfo large frame mags. With CZ mags I liked them.