Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canik TP9SFX holster?

twister

• 3 weeks later...

Smoky Mountain Concealment makes some very nice holsters for the SFx. 

Comptac has one for it.

Double Alpha now has a block that will fit for the race master (their site is the only place I have seen it for sale so far)

If you get bored, you can always make your own. :D

884E3725-F9BD-46B5-8511-DBC52223D1E5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Weapon said:

Comptac has one for it.

Double Alpha now has a block that will fit for the race master (their site is the only place I have seen it for sale so far)

If you get bored, you can always make your own. :D

884E3725-F9BD-46B5-8511-DBC52223D1E5.jpeg

Good to see DAA releasing a block.  When I was there last year (CED) we were test fitting my Canik in different blocks to see what worked.  At the time only the XDM worked, but would still need modifying.

• 10 months later...

The holster my tp9sfx came with seems like it could be usable just fine for USPSA, with modification. The spring for the retention knob is a little stiff, I feel like I could easily modify that. And the paddle style hanger could be cut up to just retain the nut and plate around it, and what's left could be attached to a boss hanger or similar.
Anyone tried that yet?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On 7/15/2019 at 8:50 AM, Weapon said:

Comptac has one for it.

I purchased a Smoky Mountain Concealment Canik Comp 2.0 Holster for my TP9SF and I'm very happy with it.

I attached a Safariland QLS fork to the holster body. I have the BSPS BOSS Hanger with Safariland Option and a Safariland QLS plate on my Competition belt. This allows me to swap different holsters onto the same Competition belt. I replaced the spacers on the BOSS Hanger with washers to comply with USPSA/SCSA Rule 5.2.5 for Production Division.

The Comp-Tac International holsters and the Red Hill Tactical holsters are also compatible with the Safariland QLS system. I have a Comp-Tac International holster for my Glock. I also have a Red Hill Tactical holster and it's a fantastic holster. Both holsters also have a QLS fork installed.

• 5 months later...