Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

On 9/4/2019 at 1:53 PM, RangerTrace said:

I've not held or shot an Atlas, but I've spent a lot of time behind an Infinity.  It you want/need "one of a kind" cuts, colors and designs, nobody can touch them.  If you demand a 1# trigger, they can deliver that as well and they absolutely have one of the best resale values I've seen.

BUT, there are lots of builders out there who can build you an extremely accurate, 100% reliable pistol for much less money and shorter lead time.  I drank the blue koolaide for a long time, but they are not the only game out there......

We need a Like button!!

Seriously I agree, SVI guns are nice but there are a lot of builders out there that are building nice guns. 

On 6/22/2019 at 3:36 AM, pjb45 said:

I can only speak to the SV. 

I brought one used Open SV. SV treated me like I ordered it from them. Excellent customer service.  I sold it to a guy in FL where some GM bad mouthed it. Again SV treated him like he ordered from them. Alleviated all concerns. 

SV does right by the owners of their guns. 

Their rep for quality is legendary. 

I own several. I am not a sponsored shooter for them. 

That was me and I bought 3 additional pistols from them after that... 

I have owned several 2011's but never an Atlas.  I LOVE the SV's

infinityopen.jpg

They are both great guns, and have proven to be reliable machines. I’d spend less and go titan personally if it were me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have several SVI open guns.  A close friend ( Class A shooter ) bought an Atlas.  He held and shot my SVI and wished he had dropped just a little more and got the SVI.  SVI is a true Custom build.  All SV parts, Great gun.  My newest SV ran flawlessly in very first match, and has never had a hik-up!!!

Kris