Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

geissele good for ar ?

Leohe8888

i've seen a couple of ar's double (or more) with geissele's sd3g flat triggers.

i have and love geissele's ssa-e triggers in all of my 3 gun, dmr and precision ar's.  a nice, clean, light trigger pull if you go to 2nd stage, or just pull it all the way thru for blaster targets.

just posted in another thread about 3gun triggers.  For 3gun I'd stick to one of the triggers in that list:

Timney, KE-Arms, ELF are the ones I see most frequently winning stages around here.

On 6/21/2019 at 1:55 PM, emjbe said:

just posted in another thread about 3gun triggers.  For 3gun I'd stick to one of the triggers in that list:

Timney, KE-Arms, ELF are the ones I see most frequently winning stages around here.

Thanks !  this is very important information .

The Triggertech model in that list is the original, non-adjustable version.  The AR Diamond is a relatively new product and a huge improvement.  It has 4 oz first stage and second stage is adjustable between 20 oz and 3.75 lb.  So you can go as low as 1.5 lb for total pull weight.  With zero creep and 100% reliability.

19 hours ago, ltdmstr said:

The Triggertech model in that list is the original, non-adjustable version.  The AR Diamond is a relatively new product and a huge improvement.  It has 4 oz first stage and second stage is adjustable between 20 oz and 3.75 lb.  So you can go as low as 1.5 lb for total pull weight.  With zero creep and 100% reliability.

Thank you sir , i will order one ! 1.5 LB ! ! !

On 6/21/2019 at 8:10 AM, Leohe8888 said:

A friend  recommend geissele hi speed national match to me ,  Does anybody used it ? how is it for multigun ?

Thank you very much !

Loved mine. Did not like the 3g gisselle trigger, there is no "wall". The SSA-E is good too, but the HSNM is lighter and adjustable

On 6/28/2019 at 8:53 AM, waktasz said:

Loved mine. Did not like the 3g gisselle trigger, there is no "wall". The SSA-E is good too, but the HSNM is lighter and adjustable

I had the same issue, I didn’t care for the feel of the trigger. After the initial movement (typically the 1st stage prep) it just keeps rolling until the shot goes. I like to prep it and push thru the break on those long shots. The short fast ones don’t matter as I’m slapping the s#!t out of it anyway....

No experience with the Hi-Speed National Match, but I have an SSA-E that I like pretty well - decent weight and feel, with no doubles or light strikes.
That said, while I like a nice trigger, I'm not one to worry about the feel being 'perfect' or whatever, as long as it's reasonably weighted/not super heavy or light(M77s get an immediate Timney upgrade :D ), safe, and consistent.
There are a lot of good options out there, and I'd recommend trying a few different ones if possible, just to see what you like.