Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SRO 5.0moa vs 2.5moa ???

highhope

Have anyone received the 5moa Sro, how the dot size compared to RTS2 6moa or DPP 2.5moa? I prefer larger dot for USPSA, like RTS2 8moa, just want to listen some opnion before put the order

Thanks a lot

following as well. I have a 5moa on order but they haven't received them yet so changing to a 2.5 is still an option. I currently use a Vemon 6moa

and I like that sized dot for USPSA and steel

8 hours ago, Shadyscott999 said:

As far as I am hearing NO ONE outside of a few testers have seen a 5moa yet.  I have had one on order for nearly 2 months.  

A buddy of mine got his a couple of weeks ago from Euro Optics

1 hour ago, Shadyscott999 said:

a 5moa?  There are lots of them out there now with the smaller dots.  I have yet to hear of anyone getting a 5.  

Yep it’s a 5moa. I thought he had it for a couple of weeks but it was actually beginning of last week that he got it. 

8 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

Yep it’s a 5moa. I thought he had it for a couple of weeks but it was actually beginning of last week that he got it. 

excellent news.  Hopefully I will see mine soon based on that.  Shay already sent me a mount.  :)

Just now, bimmer1980 said:

Its rounded aluminium, so i´m pretty sure the glass will break if you throw it on the ground.

Well thats a given... lol. I'm talking as far as will the dot die after a few weeks of use.. will it not hold zero...etc.. 

3 hours ago, Loudgp said:

Well thats a given... lol. I'm talking as far as will the dot die after a few weeks of use.. will it not hold zero...etc.. 

oh, okay. :) I´m pretty sure that will not happen. But who knows? ;)